Ergebnis 1 bis 11 von 11

Thema: Need help

Kindergarden

Standard Need help

with the NHL lockout i'm curious as to opening a box of European Elite league cards. My 3 options are

KHL - numerous NHL players are in the set
    DEL - Matt Dzieduszycki (PC player) is in this product but only 1 card
    Swiss National League - numerous NHL players are in this set and John Tavares (PC player) has multipe cards in it.

Out of these 3, which do you think will be the most fun and have the best return in terms of trade for me?

Rookie Avatar von MaskCollector95

Standard

Hello there,

I think you'll find that, looking at how much fun each of those boxes are, the KHL one is your safest bet for a break that will be both entertaining and unique. The DEL and Swiss cards are pretty much alike; the base cards are similar and the inserts look a lot like each other. I'd go for the Swiss cards before the German ones because of the fact that there's a lot of NHL'ers playing there now, but especially because you might pull your PC guy, Tavares.

All in all, try KHL first and see what happens. In my opinion that's the box you'll enjoy the most out of the three, especially because you're mainly an NHL collector and would be able to recognize most of the names in there.

Have fun!

-Ethan
    Suche Mask-Karten

Standard

Also, after you've tried a few boxes (and enjoyed them) I'd say that you should also take a look at some SM-liiga (Cardset) cards and Elitserien ones.
    You can hit some nice cards in each of those sets, and they'll most likely make for a very fun break if you haven't tried them before.

Here's some info on them:

Finnish Cardset: http://www.cardset.fi/
    Swedish Elitserien: http://www.thecardcabinet.com/

Sincerely,

-Ethan
    Suche Mask-Karten

Kindergarden

Standard

Thanks for the help. I have a pc player in the DEL cards as well which is why I wanted to break them. My main project with his cards is the pressplates though. I have 20 of them and located 2 more plus 2 copies of his one card in the 12-13 product. I wound up deciding on a box of KHL, box of Swiss League A and some packs of DEL.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von miscs75 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for the help. I have a pc player in the DEL cards as well which is why I wanted to break them. My main project with his cards is the pressplates though. I have 20 of them and located 2 more plus 2 copies of his one card in the 12-13 product. I wound up deciding on a box of KHL, box of Swiss League A and some packs of DEL.
    You're welcome. Feel free to post your breaks here on Das Cardboard or on SCF.

Happy Holidays.

-Ethan
    Suche Mask-Karten

Kindergarden

Standard

I wound up going with:
    1 Box of KHL
    5 packs of DEL (just buying the plates/cards I need on ebay)
    10 packs of SHL

don't worry, i'll post the breaks on both sites but i'm most likely going to PC everything and possibly do the KHL set.

Standard

Hej Scott,

I´m pleased to see you here
    We did a trade for Dzieduszycki (+DerekKing) in August at SCF; remember?

Have fun
    Thomas

Kindergarden

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Huskytom Beitrag anzeigen
    Hej Scott,

I´m pleased to see you here
    We did a trade for Dzieduszycki (+DerekKing) in August at SCF; remember?

Have fun
    Thomas
    I do remember the trade. I'm still looking to expand my PC of both of those players currently.

Standard

I do remember the trade. I'm still looking to expand my PC of both of those players currently.
    And from me your purchased some Islanders Mask customs, eh?

-Ethan
    Suche Mask-Karten

Kindergarden

Standard

I still have those masks in my PC. Planning on making any other Islanders ones soon?

Standard

I still have those masks in my PC. Planning on making any other Islanders ones soon?
    I'm working on some new customs and I'll try to add some Islanders cards too if possible.

-Ethan
    Suche Mask-Karten